Below you can read more about our Centre and some of our services
- In partnerships with families, we are working to maintain the National Quality Standards, using best practice in the provision of education and care. The expertise, culture, values and beliefs of families are respected by educators, to benefit each child’s learning and development.
Communication between families, children and educators are valued, promoting each child’s language and interaction style. Educators support the inclusion of all children, providing a range of opportunities, along with an environment that encourages inquiry to enable children to make their own decisions to initiate and lead their own learning journey.
Last updated: January 2020.* Responsive & Caring Educators
* Move Well Eat Well Achieved
* Be You Program
* SunSmart Centre
* Community Involvement
* School Readiness Programme – Focus On Offering Early Learning Experiences In Our 3 – 5 y/o Rooms
* All Meals Are Provided
* Nappies Provided
* Routine Support – Toileting, Food Support, Sleep
* Allergy Aware Centre
* Education Programmes Including:-The ‘Early Years Learning Framework’ has been developed to ensure your child receives quality education programs in their early childhood setting. This is a vital time for them to learn and develop.
The Framework’s vision is for all children to experience play-based learning that is engaging and builds success for life.
It is a guide for early childhood educators who work with children from birth to five years. They will use the Framework in partnership with families, children’s first and most influential educators, to develop learning programs responsive to children’s ideas, interests, strengths and abilities, and recognise that children learn through their play.
The ‘Early Years Learning Framework’ describes childhood as a time of belonging, being and becoming.
For more information on the ‘Early Years Learning Framework’ please visit Vist hereWe are a not-for-profit community based Service that is governed by a Board of management who are families of children who attend our Service. If you are interested in joining the Board please speak to our CEO to find out more.
The Board of Management works closely with the CEO to ensure the following:
Public Holidays For 2020
The Centre will be closed on the following days:
- Australia DayMonday 27th January
- 8-Hour DayMonday 9th March
- EasterFriday 10th April
Monday 13th April
Tuesday 14th April
- Queens' BirthdayMonday 8th June
- Launceston ShowThursday 8th October
- Recreation DayMonday 4th November
- Last day of 2020
First day of 2021Thursday 24th December
Monday 11th January